DarkServerUK Forum

Full Version: Application.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my IGN is eLiT3MaRiNe i am 18 years old and i'm from England. I have had quite a lot of experience with mods, i mostly specialize in EE and IC2 but i can handle my self with any mod really. I like meeting new people and although i can be a bit of a dick sometimes i can also be kind and generous, i like to think of myself as mature but other may not agree i do like to have a laugh at things other may consider immature but surely most people do. I do have 2 friends who play on the server NAC_asasam and superheadgehog77 who introduced me to the server, i have been on servers before but mainly private ones: Powercraft owned by nickfiering but not many others. You should add me to the white-list because i would like to play with mods again after taking a break from MC and to be honest i don't really like vanilla and i do have a couple of friends who play with mods and who have influenced me into playing with them in more detail, my only hope is that i can learn new things from the likes of you people.
Talk to you on skype sound ok

Welcome

whitelisted