DarkServerUK Forum

Full Version: Whitelist IceOskar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In game name: IceOskar
AgeSad16 or older) 25
Previous experience with the mods: Been playing Minecraft for 2-3 years now, been playing FTB since it came out.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I help people out when i can with whatever they are doing. I dont grief, never have, never will.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I dont grief, steal or treat people any diffrently than i want to be treated myself.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: highly doubt it since i dont know anyone here.
How did you find the server?: ftb forums
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server : Just my own server that me and a couple of friends had a while ago, we ended up testing the power of nukes on that server.... needless to say, it is un-inhabitable after that test. (i will not play with nukes again after that server, needless to say)

*Edit for color fix*
We take griefing very seriously and will not put up with it

When we get a app and they say then they do not grief and have tested nukes on a different server, red flags go up. Have said that we will white list you.

Welcome
(25-03-2013, 04:57 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote: [ -> ]We take griefing very seriously and will not put up with it

When we get a app and they say then they do not grief and have tested nukes on a different server, red flags go up. Have said that we will white list you.

Welcome

Yes, i kinda figured that would raise flags but like i said, private server with friends, my own server, and we we're just messing around.

If i dont like someone i dont go to their house and plant a nuke or stuff like that (again, raising flags but if i fuck up, then ill get banned, simple rules).
Np

glad to talk to you on TS as-well
(25-03-2013, 05:25 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote: [ -> ]Np

glad to talk to you on TS as-well

Likewise, now lets get my cave setup! Tongue