DarkServerUK Forum

Full Version: Whitelist Nicolai1122
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Game Name:Nicolai1122
Country: United States (moving to Denmark at the beginning of August)
AgeSad17)
Previous experience with the mods: I have played with mods since mine craft 1.0.0. I have developed my own mod but it is very simple and basic. I know most of the mods very well and enjoy using them.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: You should whitelist me because I am very mature player, i never greif or curse on servers and I like to play minecraft a lot.
Do you think you are a mature player: Yes because as I said before I don't greif, steal or curse. In addition, I am able to work with others and solve problems.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: LucasRocks999
How did you find the server?: LucasRocks999
Have you been on any servers before: Powercraft Modded, My own modded server, and a couple of other random servers.
whitelisted (If and when I find the file) xD
Thanks you soooooo much Big Grin. I am very excited to start playing on your server. Quick question can you notify me when I will be able to join the server.
The FTB server is now up! The custom mod pack server is a work in progress Smile
(22-05-2013, 08:52 PM)Nicolai1122 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks you soooooo much Big Grin. I am very excited to start playing on your server. Quick question can you notify me when I will be able to join the server.

Server is up FTB Ultimate pack
Ok i think i will wait till the custom mod pack is done besideds right now i have to focus on school consdiering i have finals coming up.
(24-05-2013, 03:00 AM)Nicolai1122 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i think i will wait till the custom mod pack is done besideds right now i have to focus on school consdiering i have finals coming up.

Np should be soon, we will let you know when it is up and running
ok thanks again Smile