DarkServerUK Forum

Full Version: Logging on to server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

So idk if its me, if i'm just impatient or what. I downloaded the new pack and tried to log onto the server it gives the following error:

The following microblocks are not installed on this client: tile.water

Any help would be appreciated!

Dutch
hey you beat me too it.

happening to me too!
Same here Huh
my best guess is the map hasnt been updated yet, dynmap shows me nothing either, so i think we should just be patient Sad
patience. got it. so i'll only try every seven minutes instead of every three. Wink
lol, i see you are my kind of patient Smile
*clicks to refresh all open forums*
Hmmm it can't find the TFC Water/Lava blocks on login? What the heck? Odd reason for it not to let us join but that is it right there...

[11:02:13] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[11:02:13] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: The fluid tfcwatercompatibility:water specified as default is not present - it will be reverted to default minecraft:water
[11:02:13] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: The fluid tfcwatercompatibility:lava specified as default is not present - it will be reverted to default minecraft:lava
[11:02:13] [Netty Client IO #1/INFO] [Schematica]: Scheduling client settings reset
Found it! Water copatibility mod is version 1.3 on the server but my client one says 1.4... give me a bit to find a 1.3 client file and test it.... but i think i have a fix now.

Well... It fixed the error, But... Now i get fluid registry errors... so Dex needs to add the 1.4 file to the server and see if that will fix it.
same here i was so happy now my hope are broken Dodgy
tile water fix now crash on logging into the server
Huh
Pages: 1 2