DarkServerUK Forum

Full Version: Technofirma Meet and Greet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, a few of you may not know me as I don't play Minecraft that often but I'm the server owner. I basically make sure everything in the background actually works such as the website and server boxes. Dex is lead admin of the technofirma server and you're all most likely familiar with him Smile

I thought it would be cool to do a forum meet and greet so I could get an idea of how many active players we have on the server as there isn't a whitelist process for technofirma.

If you could say who you are and how long you've been playing that would be great Smile
Hi! most of the players actually don't come to this forum i think. a subset of them are here from time to time but i don't think you'll get more than 1/4 of those who are on your server for technofirma.

but hi, i'm podank! Smile
Ayyy!
mrmorse here. Good idea with the meet n greet. I've been playing on this server since early June '15. Generally have found it to be a great group of people.
In a faction with with podank, bvelociraptor, spacehippo til i die.

Big shoutout to dex for the server moderation, help and EXCELLENT modpack.
Simmareth here, started with you guys when technofirma hit FTB, left for a while and now back cuz dex added magic mods. Fantastic work on the pack and thank you both for keepin it going.
Nomo here,

played a bit on the previous map, left for a while to play TheFerrettBusiness and came back when the latest map started. Teamed up with CarbonHUN.

Living in Belgium, think there's about half a dozen regulars from the EU.

o/
Hi I'm Maz,

I've been playing MC for about 3 years now, but been playing on the Technofirma server for about 6 months now.
Absolutely addicted to it, thank you Dex! Terrafirmacraft is good, but all the extra mods makes for a completely immersive experience like no other game.

Cheers,
Mazlo Apex
Agreed!

And Dark,
i thought about donating but i didn't want to sign up for monthly donations--i was more in the charitable mood at the time and wanted to just give a one time bump your way. is there a way to do that? if so i couldn't find it at the time.
(04-11-2015, 08:57 PM)podank Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed!

And Dark,
i thought about donating but i didn't want to sign up for monthly donations--i was more in the charitable mood at the time and wanted to just give a one time bump your way. is there a way to do that? if so i couldn't find it at the time.

That's nice of you to consider and we appreciate that. There's a page for that that can be accessed here https://www.darkserver.co.uk/forum/donate.php

Thank you for your support Smile
'Ello all.
My name is Sigurd and I'm from Norway. That cold place way way north in Europe, with all the polar bears, trolls and reindeer. Where tans are fake, people go mountain-climbing to take care of the hangover they acquired last night, and where Swedes have all the s**ty jobs.
I'm a 36 year old electrician living in Oslo, the capitol of Norway. I've been playing MC since birth it feels like, and have recently discovered TerraFirmaCraft. Wanting more, I found TechnoFirma with the help of some goodligoogling.

I am now hooked...
Hi! I'm Emily-- from sunny southern California. I'm lashtear in Minecraft and on Steam, Lepidopterodactl on LoL, and Chime in various other communities.

I have a small mudbrick house (so far) on an island a few hundred m south-west of the spawn island. I've played a fair bit of TFC and assembled small private packs before, so I have a HUGE appreciation for the amount of work that went into making Technofirma. Thank you. It's been a rare treat to play TFC without having to set everything up.

Had a private Technofirma server for a few friends last year for a bit, but when I returned and saw all the changes I thought it might be best to drop in and see what the experts are doing.

Farthest I've gotten on this server: almost made a cellar. Farthest I've gotten in TFC overall: made a steel anvil, then got distracted by the pretty Electrical Age streetlights.
Pages: 1 2