Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killed and Greifed
25-09-2014, 08:11 PM,
Killed and Greifed
2 players called cardi and nanos shot me on top of my roof outside of the city they said because they was inside the city at the time then its allowed that would be utterly stupid if that was true cause then you could have 4 people at each corner of the city shooting anyone who comes in the city. after getting a little annoyed at them they came over to my base and started picking at the door they decided to back off once they had almost destroyed my door.

im sorry but these people was clearly looking for trouble
25-09-2014, 09:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-09-2014, 09:18 PM by Cardi.)
RE: Killed and Greifed
Actually he was first killed inside the city, then he was flaming and saying it was against the rules telling us we should get banned, even though we explained him the rules.
And the second time he was standing in the top of the roof of his house which is next to the city road, and i was standing inside the city.

He should know that city is a PVP site, if he does not like PVP then he should build elsewhere.

He was flaming alot and shouting through the voice system that we should get banned.

We welcome a Mod to review the case..
26-09-2014, 03:01 PM,
Thanks for the report I'll take a look into it.
26-09-2014, 03:56 PM,
yes i did get killed in the city and was a little annoyed cause i didn't realise it was allowed i dident involve that int he report as that was not breakign the rules i did however report you for shooting me ontop of my house outside the city it dosn't matter how far away from the city my house was it was outside of city end of weith it was a meter out of the city or 500 it was out the city and you shot me out of the city you was in the city when you fired but you shot a player who was out of the city and i noticed you never argued about neyley taking down my door end of day u was looking for trouble for no aparent reason. the first time you shot me i ran right past you with a crosbow 2 times i could have shot you i had about 30 sec to shoot you once i went away thinking you aint gonna cause trouble you shot me in back.