MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Impatience and how to log in pre-hotfix

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 08:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015, 06:18 AM by Big_Bear91.)
As we all impatiently wait for ftb to approve the 2.12.1 hotfix i started mucking about in the files to try and log on with the 2.12.0 client, I changed several things along the way but managed to get to the point i can log in. I need to have somone reproduce it but essentially i downloaded the files forwarded to ftb
link:      build.darkserver.co.uk/job/technofirma/
and swapped out the changed files, look at the changelog for details

and also altered the microblock config file
1) hit edit modpack on the launcher -> Open Folder -> go up 1-2 levels and search microblocks
2) open microblocks.cfg and add line
"tile.water"
no additional info, just on  clean line

I had made other changes along the way to attempt a fix but believe these are the main factors, i need someone else who is impatient to try as i am understandably unwilling to alter my fixed version and need to try and run and claim dex's prized mountains for the lols

-Bear

Important: seems there are server bugs that need fixing before we can go at it proper, i think i crashed the server by knaping an axe as odd as that sounds. i would like to know from dex if he has these issues too with his original files prior considering this a viable fix

Please note that while potentially useful, this is an older topic and may not reflect changes that occur past the original hotfix in question, use at own risk, check for fixes in other threads that may be more up to date (Bear -Sep. 4)

Messages In This Thread
Impatience and how to log in pre-hotfix - by Big_Bear91 - 29-08-2015, 08:11 AM