Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impatience and how to log in pre-hotfix
05-09-2015, 09:49 PM,
RE: Impatience and how to log in pre-hotfix
2.12.3 version is inbound and the remaining wait time should mostly be us waiting on ftb's approval. I know you minecraft junkies are waiting only because you have no choice so here's the link to the manual download http://build.darkserver.co.uk/job/TechnoFirma/ , you will want TechnoFirma-Client-1.7.10-latest.zip, it is build 50 at the time of this post. To install i recommend just these instructions to ensure the best results:
1)download most recent build from ftb and let it auto install (2.12.2)
2)download the zip file from above, there are alot of changes so your not getting out of a long download (i recomend backing up the pack (2.12.2) in a separate location before making alterations, so you dont need to re download from ftb)
3)delete the contents of the scripts file, config file and mods file in the ftb technofirma folder, and replace with the contents of the scripts, config and mods folder (2.12.3) just downloaded manually to their respective folder (do not just download and replace the entire technofirma folder with the new one as i have not tested it, i'm inclined to assume ftb adds some files or alterations to make it work on their launcher)
4)enjoy, all major bugs have been addressed, or there is a way around them with the new immersive engineering included tech tree

I do not guarantee that this will work 100%, but it did for me while i helped dex test the server, i am able to play it as if it was a proper release, let me know if there needs to be some work done on my explanation

-Bear

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impatience and how to log in pre-hotfix - by Big_Bear91 - 05-09-2015, 09:49 PM