Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technofirma 3 (1.9)
27-05-2016, 01:05 AM,
RE: Technofirma 3 (1.9)
I'd like to see a balancing of some of the mobs to not be able to one-hit-kill; Cave spiders, bears, etc. have all been buffed apocalyptically. A better approach would be a more complex damage system-- several mods deal with wounds in terms of bleed (which can draw zombies, etc) and continue to grow worse unless treated, with bandages, poultices, etc.

I'd really love to see better mobility. I don't know if Smart Movement will make it to 1.9 or already has-- but the ability to crawl, climb, and scramble over all sorts of tricky terrain is immensely immersive. Downside, it doesn't render armor in the right spot usually. Maybe fixable, maybe not.

I don't think Metallurgy will be integratable... it's got a whole different set of ores-- but maybe, depending on how flexible the new alloying system in TFC2 is.

Portal Gun is absurdly OP. Please-no. That said, the ability to ALWAYS be able to /back and /home and /setspawn with no bed would be quite welcome.

I would favor toning down the oceans so that we have very large supercontinents-- this works much better for rail transit.

I'd like to see people use OpenComputers more; that might need rebalancing of recipes to be easier?

I second the call for EnderIO-- having bundles of different kinds of pipes in the same block is wonderful.

I really really really want Applied Energistics. I recommend turning off the worldgen meteors though-- those will create vanilla dirt.

I strongly recommend new players receive an automated item bundle (not by asking, but just directly in their inv on login. Easy to do!) that contains at least a boat.

As has been mentioned in previous threads, removing dependencies between mods would be a very good thing. Stuff like Air sigils needing windmills is painfully immersion breaking, for me.

Messages In This Thread
Technofirma 3 (1.9) - by dexman545 - 19-05-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Technofirma 3 (1.9) - by Beavelguy - 20-05-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Technofirma 3 (1.9) - by resonate01 - 21-05-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Technofirma 3 (1.9) - by rocketboy351 - 25-05-2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Technofirma 3 (1.9) - by lashtear - 27-05-2016, 01:05 AM