Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
21-08-2015, 07:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 21-08-2015, 07:08 PM by Big_Bear91.)
RE: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
Might as well add to the list
-sinister nodes which act as spawners for furious zombies (thaumcraft special mob) only spawn them with 60hp and do maybe 10 damage, you need to intentially find the node to make them spawn but its a very easy xp farm, high xp gives a hp buff (currently rocking 1500+ hp, mediocre nutrition)
-thaumcraft champion mobs (may just be rare, would like to know if its a bug or not) people only ever seem to find them on beaches for some odd reason after having a discussion with other people on their luck, might be effected by tfc biomes and not spawn everywhere, just biomes with a simple vanilla equivalent (i'm assuming that the f3 name for a biome is meaningless due to world gen differences)
    - on a personal note, i would like to see far greater spawn rates of champions even if the loot chances were nerfed to keep things balanced, we all play tfc for a challenge and these are extremely varied and potentially dangerous foes, fighting multiple could potentially put fear into even end game players that the stock zombie could never do (I have fond memories of the time the jav. skeletons came out and were bugged to set people on fire, haven't had true fear of the night since that was fixed would like that fear back)
-just want to note a quick silver recipe will apparently be added next update, bug report not needed
-the outer lands, (end game thaumcraft) i'm going to assume you will want this disabled b/c tfc hates extra dimensions (going to assume its currently disabled) but the obsidian alter and cultists would make interesting world gen feature regardless
-wisps, (yes more thaumcraft stuff) not seeing any and if the hp and damage is re-balanced would be an interesting mob (Podanks never seen one apparently and i would like one electrocute him for the lols)

Note for Dasgespenst- greatwood can be made into half slabs if you need them for a recipie, tfc woods have to be chiseled at their final resting place

Messages In This Thread
RE: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches - by Big_Bear91 - 21-08-2015, 07:07 PM