Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
04-09-2015, 08:31 AM,
RE: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
Clean out you config files Dex. I cleared out everything that wasn't needed in mine and had some of the red errors I had on on startup log vanish. If your server configs are this much of a mess cleaning them out should help some.

Even if you think they don't matter, they do. They can do odd stuff a lot of the time. Mostly change the load order of your mods. But you never know what else they will do. Plus might be easier to fix the configs you need to fix with them gone.

Need to at least fix Enviromine, the crafting table being uncraftable, and maybe switch keep inventory back to true...
Ahh yes and make quests to convert the other stone axe/shovel/knife/javilin heads into the ones for the questline. Since it is a different item and not just a damage value change like the rocks are. Then it doesn't matter what kind of stone they find.

And monkeycars, sanity goes down around darkness and monsters and up around light and flowers. Many T.F.C. flowers count just fine, and even if they didn't it should go back to full in the noon day sun anyways so sanity is fine too. Water is a pain as only Minecraft ( not T.F.C. ) water bottles/water count for filling it ;/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches - by dieheart - 04-09-2015, 08:31 AM