Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
06-09-2015, 08:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-09-2015, 12:39 AM by Elexorien.)
RE: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
(06-09-2015, 12:59 AM)dutchcook Wrote: hey dex, i can work on ordering the scripting for you, but at this very moment i am kind of short on free time. So if anyone thinks they can do it fast, that would be great, i am willing and able to do it if not. Just give me the word and i will start working on it.

As for bugs and NEI i can look into it, will let you know if i find anything, thanks again for the great pack dex!

I was planning on offering my time to organize the MineTweaker scripts.  I can test SSP easily, but testing on a server is out of my capabilities (at least until after Wednesday... possibly).

I'll go ahead and start on it just the same.  If some one beats me to it, no problem :)

EDIT:  Pretty much done.  Just need to sort out the Electrical Age stuff to make it more organized, and consolidate the Ore Dictionary.  I do have a question for Dex:  I read your reply on the FTB forum post that only Air shards will work for making a Thaumometer...  is this intended as the only way to make it, or can I change it to accept all shards?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches - by Elexorien - 06-09-2015, 08:54 PM