Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automated ingot production
08-09-2015, 12:13 PM,
Automated ingot production
Hello I was quite curious for the item "added automated ingot production". I searched the internet and found nothing facing the TFC.

If possible someone could explain how it works?

Thank you
08-09-2015, 02:04 PM,
RE: Automated ingot production
I asked the same question on the tfc forum after the update and got this response from Dex:

"With the arc furnace, you smelt 4 normal quality ore into 1 ingot of that metal (currently this can be done for: Wrought Iron, silver, copper, gold, steel, and platinum). Rich quality ores can be run through the grinder to produce 1 normal quality ore piece and 1 poor quality ore piece per rich piece added."
08-09-2015, 05:27 PM,
(08-09-2015, 02:04 PM)mrmorse Wrote: I asked the same question on the tfc forum after the update and got this response from Dex:

"With the arc furnace, you smelt 4 normal quality ore into 1 ingot of that metal (currently this can be done for: Wrought Iron, silver, copper, gold, steel, and platinum). Rich quality ores can be run through the grinder to produce 1 normal quality ore piece and 1 poor quality ore piece per rich piece added."

Thanks for the answer.

But when trying to advance the mod Immersive Engineering had trouble. I have not found a way to make Coke Brick and Creosote oil
08-09-2015, 11:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015, 11:14 PM by dutchcook.)
creosite oil is made in the railcraft coke oven (check the wiki to see how it works, it easy). The coke oven bricks are made making firebricks and placing those in your crafting grid