DarkServerUK Forum

Full Version: Errors, Broken things, and Glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(20-10-2015, 04:03 AM)canacx Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be a Small Issue with Planes
- While Preparing to land I Was Slowing Down and pointed at my runway while at about 20 blocks away my Plane just Broke and i am unsure Why

Seems like client/server desync. Planes are affected by it the sa!me way boats are.
cutting research notes no longer duplicates knives, but now it CONSUMES the knife. lost my copper knife doing this...
2 things---1. it would be nice if the cutting research consuming knife recipe only worked with stone knives so we don't accidentally lose an iron knife in the gamble...

2. i can't make essentia tubes because i have "insufficient vis" but it won't list how much vis it needs--and i have a full wand of 50/50/50 everything...just how much vis does an essentia tube need???  carbon reports same issue.
Dex, I'm stuck in a corrupted chunk with view distance 2, so cannot get out anymore. 655/-10938
can't place enchanted fabric on thaumcraft pedestals for infusion. other items place, this does not.
I'm also stuck straight after hitting "join the server". Soon as I log in all I see is void orange (with a server message, hotbar and WAILA) my java window is completely frozen and have to force quit (Mac OSX 10.11.1) to shut it down. Player location: -5054, 145, 1311

Single player works fine tho.
Tried deleting all preferences, reinstalling fresh launchers and directories.
(30-10-2015, 09:56 AM)MazloApex Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also stuck straight after hitting "join the server". Soon as I log in all I see is void orange (with a server message, hotbar and WAILA) my java window is completely frozen and have to force quit (Mac OSX 10.11.1) to shut it down. Player location: -5054, 145, 1311

Single player works fine tho.
Tried deleting all preferences, reinstalling fresh launchers and directories.

You'll have to let me know when you log in, I'll TP you away from that area.
It seems I can't make a mundane belt, because it requires vanilla leather.
Trying to make thaumium in the thaumcraft crucible, but putting in 4 praecantatio and refined iron gives me a piece of alumentum.

Also, blood magic blood runes take a tier 3 blood altar to make.  Making a tier 3 blood altar requires blood runes... and glowstone blocks, which are unobtainable afaik.

Ritual stones appear to have no recipe, so you can't make bound tools/stuff.

Quest book stuff:
-Oak sapling unobtainable
-Armor not recognized by quest book (probably the smithing skill affecting the numbers)
-Quest for the leather water sac is screwed up
I might be the only one that uses TFC fishing, but-- it has an especially aggravating tendency to revert to (useless) minecraft fish.

In particular: I use the D and S keys in my inventory (E) screen when hovering over food with a knife in my toolbar; D cuts decay off ALL foods an S then starts combining food items where applicable. This saves a huge amount of food management inventory fuss. The gotcha is with fish; because crafting a fish turns it into a vanilla fish and both D and S have the tendency to sometimes craft it as "just" a fish-- that beautiful 160oz of raw or cooked fish can suddenly revert to mcfish and several buckets of tears.

Possible solution: disable the vanilla fish crafting recipe and replace it with a minetweaker SHAPED fish recipe so that you can do it but not accidentally.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9