MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Whitelist Enijar

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Enijar
29-12-2012, 03:18 PM,
Whitelist Enijar
In game name: Enijar

Previous experience with the mods: Feed The Beast (Kind of new to modding. Have been modding for around 3 months now).

Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I'm really into community based projects when it comes to Minecraft. I have an active YouTube and Twitch channel, where my subscribers and followers like to watch server-based episodes of Minecraft. I'm mature and get along with others. I've played Minecraft for nearly 2 year now.

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes. I've had a lot of online gaming/community experience. This has developed and matured me as both an individual and my online persona. I get along with a variety of people and online personas.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I have yet to speak with any members, as I have only joined the forum today.

How did you find the server?: www.ftbservers.com
Have you been on any servers before?: Yes. I have been on many Vanilla Minecraft servers, and also hosted both my own Vanilla server and FTB server.

Messages In This Thread
Whitelist Enijar - by Enijar - 29-12-2012, 03:18 PM
RE: Whitelist Enijar - by Saitek2073 - 29-12-2012, 03:21 PM