MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My Whitelist apply

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Whitelist apply
27-01-2013, 01:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-01-2013, 01:56 PM by jamski22.)
My Whitelist apply
In game name: Jamski22
AgeSad16 or older) 23 (24 in 4 weeks]
Previous experience with the mods: i know ic2,thermal,mystic,thoram ( cant spell it xD], twilight forest, and learning a few now abit from direwolf lp season 5
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: i think that i can learn from people on the server and inturn give out my help to people who dont understand mods that i do know about and help them and be with people who respect others and want respect back and a trustful server
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: yes as i wrote above abit show me respect i show it back, always friendly to people willing to help
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?:no sorry
How did you find the server?: feed the beast forums
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server i tryed a tekkit server about 6-8 months ago but cant remember the name of it as it only had a max of 4-5 people on at a time

and a little extra info i can use skype,ts,vent or any chat stuff aswell as im mainly available on them if people need to get hold of me if im on the server

Messages In This Thread
My Whitelist apply - by jamski22 - 27-01-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: My Whitelist apply - by Saitek2073 - 27-01-2013, 02:38 PM