MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Whitelist Bartasi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Bartasi
28-03-2013, 11:51 PM,
Whitelist Bartasi
In game name: Bartasi
Previous experience with the mods: Been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and have used quite a bit of different mods that have been released so far, many quite interesting others quite less so. FTB is the newest addition and i like it so far Smile
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: That's a tough question Tongue Got quite an artistic mind, yet my friends say that i might be overkilling the detail/size too much Smile, Also i don't grief and never have never will. quite the helper as well Smile
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I dont grief, steal or treat people any diffrently than i want to be treated myself.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: IceOskar for one... though he might say the same thing as overkilling things, detail wise xD
How did you find the server?: IceOskar mentioned it to me and it sounds interesting Smile
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: Just my own and friends, IceOskars server was interesting .. Until the Nuclear age.. then it was back to basics and safety mechanisms for Core overloads xD

Messages In This Thread
Whitelist Bartasi - by Bartasi - 28-03-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Whitelist Bartasi - by Saitek2073 - 28-03-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Whitelist Bartasi - by iceoskar - 28-03-2013, 11:55 PM