Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist app
16-12-2012, 07:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-12-2012, 07:33 PM by DJBeatBang.)
Whitelist app
Hello.

IGN: 115zombiekiller

Have you ever been banned: Well, I think we all remember.

Previous experiences with mods:

I can get some crappy programs in CC, I'm ok with IndustrialCraft, I can make Quarries in BC Tongue, I learned alot of Thaumcraft.

Why should I be whitelisted:
Because everyone should be able to have fun (of course with a proper app) and I've been member on this server since it just had ComputerCraft.

Do I think I'm mature:
I'm not a noob but I'm not the most mature person... Immaturity level: 69 Wink

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Not sure if that means if member would like me to be on, but if so: Kody306, TigerReborn, NzTeMo. Tongue

How did you find the server?: ComputerCraft forums Big Grin

Have you been on any servers before?: If you mean modded servers, I've been on this one and another one, Desolation Magic World.

Notes: I don't like talking on TS.
16-12-2012, 07:19 PM,
RE: I wunna play D:
Delayed
Please read the white list app and re apply
App not filled out right will be declined
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
16-12-2012, 07:37 PM,
RE: Whitelist app
Accepted
Welcomediamond
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.