Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Hellsliver
16-12-2012, 08:25 PM,
Whitelist Hellsliver
Hello I am known as Hellsliver or Hell for short and I am from Denmark and 24 years old, I have a lot of experience with playing FTB mods and server with mcmmo, faction, whitelist towny etc.
And I hope to be whitelisted, because I am usually productive or friendly to other players.
As for being mature, I would say I abide by fair rules and do not complain
As for the the members to vouch for me? low chance next to impossible for a member to know me.
I found the server when I used the google for a mc FTB server.

As for the server I have been on, I only remember Furiouscraft.
16-12-2012, 09:37 PM,
RE: Whitelist Hellsliver
We are no longer running FTB. We have just got a selection of mods that we chose. If you are up for that then I can whitelist you and hope to see you soon
16-12-2012, 09:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-12-2012, 10:07 PM by Hellsliver.)
I guess I can roll with whatever, I tried both the most boring and the hardest servers.

By the way, there are some of the mods on the list I have trouble to add, so it might take about 40 minutes before I am ready
16-12-2012, 10:59 PM,
I have some trouble with all the mods, after having added all of them and then used a modlauncher called minecrafter 1.2.4, I seem to be stuck on minecraft download part, any ideas to what I might have done wrong?