Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whitelist Aprillkills
21-12-2012, 01:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-12-2012, 01:12 AM by aprilkills.)
whitelist Aprillkills
In game name: aprilkills

Previous experience with the mods: Started with Tekkit. I played on a few servers (see below), but ultimately came back to single-player. I then got into custom-modding minecraft. (I manually fixed conflicts, as I have other mods installed [MultiMC Doesn't Run on my computer], I hope that won't be an issue, is it is, I can remove the other mods)

Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I have experience with most, if not all mods installed on the server. I also view myself as a helpful and respectful person.

Do you think you are mature player?: Yes, yes I do.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I am not sure if I know anyone on the server, but after getting to know them, most everyone should.

How did you find the server?: I googled "custom mod minecraft server".

Have you been on any servers before?: Yes, D3Matt's Tekkit Server, DBruek's Tekkit Server, various other vanilla servers.

EDIT: Removed other mod, installed config-pack
21-12-2012, 01:43 AM,
RE: whitelist Aprillkills
Looks good will white list in 10 minutes of this post

Welcome diamond
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
21-12-2012, 01:43 AM,
Thanks! ^.^
21-12-2012, 01:52 AM,
White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.