Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whitelist umitoni
21-12-2012, 04:30 PM,
whitelist umitoni
In game name: umitoni
Previous experience with the mods: FTB modpack, Magic World modpack, Tekkit & Technic modpacks
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I just want to play on a fun 1.4 Magic World Server
Do you think you are mature player? Yes, I do
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Not on this server that I know of
How did you find the server?: Googled it
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server Yes, Enderville, Stompzcraft, Obsidiancraft
21-12-2012, 05:17 PM,
RE: whitelist umitoni
This is not a FTB server anymore we have custom mod pack now. Let me know if you still want to play on this server
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
21-12-2012, 05:41 PM,
(21-12-2012, 05:17 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote: This is not a FTB server anymore we have custom mod pack now. Let me know if you still want to play on this server

Sure I do! It's still similar to ftb so, bring it on!
21-12-2012, 07:58 PM,
Welcome white list
Mods we use are on the forum
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.