Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whitelist nano0007
23-12-2012, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-12-2012, 09:16 PM by nano0007.)
whitelist nano0007
Hello my Ign is nano0007 and i would like to aply for the whitelist,
i am 16 and im french i speek quit good english and i am quit good with mods, i would really like to play on a private moded server, i think you should white list me beacaus i could add a bit to the community of the server. Yes i think i am a mature player , becaus i allways try to not do banned action and when i do a mistake (like crash the server ) i will accept my responsibility for it!
Thijs122 might vouch for me , i found the server looking for a ftb server i played on it with a few friends , and i didnt get white listed aigaine when the server got its own modpack ,and that is why i am aplying now .
i have played on a handful of server's but i played the most on enderville, powercraft public and private but these are a few of many server's i played on

Gratefully: nano0007
23-12-2012, 11:26 PM,
RE: whitelist nano0007
Welcome
White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.