Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Application
28-12-2012, 09:21 AM,
Lightbulb  Whitelist Application
In game name: crepedycrapcrap
Turkey
AgeSad16 or older) : 18
Previous experience with the mods: Industrial Craft, Gregcraft, Thaumcraft and Twilight Forrest
Why do you think we should whitelist you?:
I am a respectful and dedicated player. I will play at least 1 hour each night, if I dont have exams. I will do my best to help others either about server rules, or basic game resources. I am also very talented in building, have some massive structures going in vanilla servers.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why:
I am an adult trying to release some daily stress. Childish behavior, or disrespecting is not in my interest.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No, however my schoolmate (deermusic) is also going to apply. We are thinking of working together.
How did you find the server?: I used google to search for FTB servers.
Have you been on any servers before?:
Yes I have,: minecrack.de
any many other FTB and Tekkit servers none worth mentioning due to their inability to manage a proper server.
[/b]
28-12-2012, 02:40 PM,
RE: Whitelist Application
I notice both you and your friend mention FTB. Currently we are running our own mods selection. As such this is not a FTB server at the moment. Are you still interested in joining?
28-12-2012, 05:32 PM,
Yes, I think it is worth trying. How do you suggest we proceed to the server then?
28-12-2012, 06:16 PM,
First I would suggest using MultiMC link here: http://forkk.net/MultiMC4/
Next I would download the mods we are using link here: http://www.darkserver.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=86
App looks good.
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
04-01-2013, 08:36 AM,
Ok then I'm on it now, I'll join probably some time later today.