Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist request
28-12-2012, 02:02 PM,
Whitelist request
In game name: deermusic
Previous experience with the mods: I played for about 2 months on a server with FTB
Do you think you are mature player? Yes
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I am applying to this server with crepedycrapcrap, who is one of my classmates Smile
How did you find the server?: Using the website http://ftbservers.com/
Have you been on any servers before?: minecrack.de is the last server I have been on, it is a vanilla server and I am still playing on it. I also have been on FTB servers.
28-12-2012, 02:40 PM,
RE: Whitelist request
I notice both you and your friend mention FTB. Currently we are running our own mods selection. As such this is not a FTB server at the moment. Are you still interested in joining?
28-12-2012, 03:28 PM,
Yes I am here to try something different so I don't think that would create a problem Smile
28-12-2012, 06:12 PM,
(28-12-2012, 02:02 PM)deermusic Wrote: In game name: deermusic
Previous experience with the mods: I played for about 2 months on a server with FTB
Do you think you are mature player? Yes
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I am applying to this server with crepedycrapcrap, who is one of my classmates Smile
How did you find the server?: Using the website http://ftbservers.com/
Have you been on any servers before?: minecrack.de is the last server I have been on, it is a vanilla server and I am still playing on it. I also have been on FTB servers.

Do you think you are mature player? Yes : explain why not just saying yes
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
28-12-2012, 06:42 PM,
I am a mature player because I respect others and I admire and get inspired from what others have built. Instead of griefing their buildings I try to learn new styles. [Sorry I didn't pay much attention to this question.]
28-12-2012, 10:09 PM,
Looks good
White listed
Welcome.make sure if you log in on the server you read the rules board carefully Smile
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.