Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Enijar
29-12-2012, 03:18 PM,
Whitelist Enijar
In game name: Enijar

Previous experience with the mods: Feed The Beast (Kind of new to modding. Have been modding for around 3 months now).

Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I'm really into community based projects when it comes to Minecraft. I have an active YouTube and Twitch channel, where my subscribers and followers like to watch server-based episodes of Minecraft. I'm mature and get along with others. I've played Minecraft for nearly 2 year now.

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes. I've had a lot of online gaming/community experience. This has developed and matured me as both an individual and my online persona. I get along with a variety of people and online personas.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I have yet to speak with any members, as I have only joined the forum today.

How did you find the server?: www.ftbservers.com
Have you been on any servers before?: Yes. I have been on many Vanilla Minecraft servers, and also hosted both my own Vanilla server and FTB server.
29-12-2012, 03:21 PM,
RE: Whitelist Enijar
We are not FTB server anymore, We have made our own custom mod pack.
White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.