Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lavalamp52 whitelist submission
30-12-2012, 03:13 PM,
Lavalamp52 whitelist submission
IGN: Lavalamp52

Experience With Mods: Very experienced, specifically IC2 and related

Why Do You Think We Should White-list You?: Yes, I'm a community player. I also run my own vanilla server but would love to play FTB

Do You Think You Are Mature Player? Yes, very much so, I run my own server and believe myself to be fair and helpful.

Are There Any Members That You Think Will Vouch For You?: Nope, sorry :/

How Did You Find The Server?: A list I think.

Have You Been On Any Servers Before?: Oh yes. I run my own and alwaays have a look on server lists to play other gamemodes.
30-12-2012, 03:57 PM,
RE: Lavalamp52 whitelist submission
Declined
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
30-12-2012, 06:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 30-12-2012, 06:26 PM by Lavalamp52.)
Why? So confused -_-

I has a look at the accepted and saw nothing that i was lacking in.
30-12-2012, 08:47 PM,
You are not 16, if you read the app info you would of seen it is 16 and above
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
31-12-2012, 11:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 31-12-2012, 12:34 PM by Lavalamp52.)
I saw other under 16, as low as 12. And everyone above 16 aren't always very mature.
Just thought I could join, I've had the game since alpha and enjoy playing community and going on servers.
I really wanna get on this server (:
31-12-2012, 02:23 PM,
I will give you one chance to prove if you can be mature on the server

White listed