Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Whackyorb
05-01-2013, 12:54 AM,
Whitelist Whackyorb
In game name: Whackyorb
Previous experience with the mods: I know little bits about all the mods on the mod list but the main mod I'm good with is ComputerCraft.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Because I am a friendly and creative person and I love to play minecraft.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes as I don't like people acting childish and immature behaver ,in most game, but especially minecraft as it more often than not ends with someone being greafed or insulted.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No, as I don't know anyone.
How did you find the server?: ftbservers.com
Have you been on any servers before?: I have been on many servers over the years but this is the first FTB(Kind of FTB) server.
05-01-2013, 12:57 AM,
RE: Whitelist Whackyorb
We do not use the FTB launcher ( some of us use MultiMC ) and we are not a FTB server but we do have are own custom mod pack

Let me know if you are still intrested

Welcome White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
05-01-2013, 01:02 AM,
RE: Whitelist Whackyorb
Yeah, I am that is why I said kind of FTB as you use some of the mods in the pack.