Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Application- NAC_asasam
19-01-2013, 09:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013, 09:33 PM by NAC_asasam.)
Whitelist Application- NAC_asasam
Ingame name- NAC_asasam

Country- England

Age- 16, 17 in June 2013

Previous experience with the mods:I have good knowledge on the majority of mods you have in your list, I am very experienced with IC2, Thermal Expansion, Builcraft, Forestry and Thaumcraft 3.

Why do you think we should whitelist you?:I think you should Whitelist me because I like to help others, I don't grief and I like to build community things with or without others.

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why:I am a mature player as i am 16 and learning ICT in college and will understand coding in future, I don't grief and I am very friendly to others.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?:thijs will vouch for me

How did you find the server?:Thijs told me about the server which interested me and made me want to join

Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server I have been on other servers such as Enderville and Powercraft

Thanks
NAC_asasam
It's not working!
19-01-2013, 09:27 PM,
RE: Whitelist Application- NAC_asasam
Information required:

Please fill out completely, Short answer apps will be disqualified or delayed
In game name:
AgeSad16 or older)
Previous experience with the mods:
Why do you think we should whitelist you?:
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why:
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?:
How did you find the server?:
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server

Please fill out your app with this format included in your app
apps must be filled out like this
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
19-01-2013, 09:37 PM,
Welcome
White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
19-01-2013, 09:37 PM,
Thanks Smile
It's not working!