Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Superhedgehog77
19-01-2013, 10:04 PM,
Whitelist Superhedgehog77
My In-game name: Superhedgehog77

Born and live in: England

I am 16. Born on March 16th 1996

I am very experienced with Redpower,Industrialcraft2 and Forestry. I do know a little about Mystcraft, Thaumcraft, Steves carts and Railcraft. I have always used Reis Minimap and Not enough items/too many items since i found out about mods.

I feel i should be Whitelisted because i am a friendly fair and confident player who will play by the rules.

I am very sure that i am a mature player. From the second i got onto my first server i have been mature about everything i have taken part in and not taken it too far.

I have always played on servers with NAC_asasam and thijs and we are all admins on Powercraft-server.com (website, but the server is just powercraft) and have built up good relationships with both of them.

I was introduced to the server by NAC_asasam and thijs saying how brilliant of a selection of mods there are and that it would be a brilliant server to play together on.

I have been on a few servers, but the main ones i have spent alot of time on is Enderville and Powecraft.

From
Elliot (Superhedgehog77)
19-01-2013, 10:12 PM,
RE: Whitelist Superhedgehog77
White listed
Welcome
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.