Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Whitelist apply
27-01-2013, 01:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-01-2013, 01:56 PM by jamski22.)
My Whitelist apply
In game name: Jamski22
AgeSad16 or older) 23 (24 in 4 weeks]
Previous experience with the mods: i know ic2,thermal,mystic,thoram ( cant spell it xD], twilight forest, and learning a few now abit from direwolf lp season 5
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: i think that i can learn from people on the server and inturn give out my help to people who dont understand mods that i do know about and help them and be with people who respect others and want respect back and a trustful server
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: yes as i wrote above abit show me respect i show it back, always friendly to people willing to help
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?:no sorry
How did you find the server?: feed the beast forums
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server i tryed a tekkit server about 6-8 months ago but cant remember the name of it as it only had a max of 4-5 people on at a time

and a little extra info i can use skype,ts,vent or any chat stuff aswell as im mainly available on them if people need to get hold of me if im on the server
27-01-2013, 02:38 PM,
RE: My Whitelist apply
Welcome
White Listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.