Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and1under application for whitelist
31-01-2013, 07:48 PM,
and1under application for whitelist
In game name: and1under
Previous experience with the mods: I am confident in my ability with most mods, but can still get tripped up by newer adds.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I'm a very outgoing and funny guy and I hope to make the experience greater for myself and the other around me through my friendly personality.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: i am because i play all kinda of games and i seem to be finding myself always helping ppl if i can help them.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No, because I am brand new to FTB servers. Been playing single player forever!
How did you find the server?: By searching "FTB Direwolf20 server with whitelist".
Have you been on any servers before?: iv been a mod on one server but that was long ago cant even remember the name of the server
31-01-2013, 07:56 PM,
RE: and1under application for whitelist
Welcome Whitelist
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.