Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist app
04-02-2013, 04:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013, 04:10 PM by Elitesparten117.)
Thumbs Up  Whitelist app
Lets hope I do this right.
In game name: Elitesparten117

Age: Hope I can keep this private thanks I can assure you I'm reasonably mature

Previous experience with mods: Tekkit, DNS Techpack, FTB, Been using mods for ages (Mostly the mods in DW20 Pack)

Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I would like to join the server and be part of a nice/cool community I guess. Singleplayer is boring.

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes I would say I'm reasonably mature. Why? Well I wouldn't join servers just to wreck/crash/grief/annoy the people on it. There's no point.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Well if they are still on then Basjuhh.

How did you find the server?: Searched for ComputerCraft servers when this was CC + Forge

Have you been on any servers before?: The old CC + Forge / FTB version of this and my friends server.
04-02-2013, 04:11 PM,
RE: Whitelist app
Thanks White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.