Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Sheepdoggy0
04-02-2013, 08:36 PM,
Whitelist Sheepdoggy0
Application

Heyo, my name is Harry and here are all the details specified in the rules thread:

- IGN: Sheepdoggy0

- Previous experience with mods: I've been playing feed the beast for probably around a month, but before that I played Tekkit for about 5 months.
I would consider myself thoroughly experienced with the DW20 modpack, but my real expertise is in IC2. I have completed a fully automatic HV solar panel factory in previous worlds (granted I was using EE2 as an integral part of the material acquisition).

- Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: On previous servers I've always been known as the one with all the complex systems and the high tech machinery, but also as the one that's around when you need that extra bit of help wiring up your systems, need some resources or just want someone to build a fancy setup for you.

- Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Sadly not, I came across this server on the FTB forums, meaning I haven't had any interaction with current server members.

- How did you find the server?: The Feed the Beast forum server promotion section. (I was looking for a mid-sized UK based DW20 server)

- Have you been on any servers before?: I've only been on FTB servers that I have set up myself and played with 5-10 friends. Most of my friends moved on to playing LoL primarily so I'm looking for a UK based server that won't shut down after I've put days into it.

Thanks for reading! I hope you'll consider whitelisting me.

- Sheep
04-02-2013, 08:39 PM,
RE: Whitelist Sheepdoggy0
Welcome
White list
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.