Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Hazzytje
10-02-2013, 02:50 PM,
Whitelist Hazzytje
Hey, I'm looking for a new server and this one looks great, so hereby applying

In game name: hazzytje
Previous experience with the mods: I've played a lot of tekkit in the past, and played on two servers with FTB before, so I know what mods most items come from and what they are used for
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I'm looking for a nice server to play on that doesn't have tons of immature people running around blowing shit up, and this server looks like what I'm looking for.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes, I'm not one of them attention grabbing 12 year olds that can't seem to figure a thing out by themselves and keep asking for stuff all the damn time
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Not in this server, and I can't contact people from my old servers since they have gone offline, maybe "bromvlieg" will post a whitelist request later, I've played with him on an anarchy server.
How did you find the server?: It was suggested by /u/Advancensar on a reddit thread: link
Have you been on any servers before?: I've played on serveral other servers, but it seems they have all gone offline, examples are Cakercraft and an anarchy server I forgot the name of...

~Hazzytje
10-02-2013, 02:53 PM,
RE: Whitelist Hazzytje
Welcome White listed

You will have a great time on here, everyone is very helpful
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.