Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist ArcticDreamz
03-05-2013, 01:42 PM,
Whitelist ArcticDreamz
In game name: ArcticDreamz
AgeSad16 or older): 16 turning 17 soon
Previous experience with the mods: I've had much experience with nearly all the main mods in the pack like for example I have a perfect knowledge of BC and IC2 as well as a very good knowledge of Redpower 2 and Thermal Expansion. As for the other mods , I have acquired experience while playing with them, but I am not like super familiar with them . On a side note , I have been playing modded minecraft for 1 and a half year.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I am think I am a good player who manages to solve any problems.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I am a kind and honest person who is able to communicate with other in an appropriate manner.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I don't think so as I don't know anybody right now.
How did you find the server?: I saw it on the FTB forums
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server : I have been on another FTB server before (rCraft) and also a few Vanilla servers which died off
04-05-2013, 11:08 PM,
RE: Whitelist ArcticDreamz
Welcome whte listed

Sorry for the delay
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.