Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emzy1998's Whitelist Application =)
14-02-2013, 08:04 PM,
Emzy1998's Whitelist Application =)
In game name:Emzy1998
AgeSad16 or older) Unfortunately I am not yet 16 I am 14 but very mature for my age!
Previous experience with the mods: Yes. I play tekkit and am good at getting used to them quickly and require little help to understand them =)
Why do you think we should white-list you?: I am a good player and enjoy the company of fellow minecrafters/tekkiters (gamers in general)
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I do, I am good at resolving problems and am good in a crisis, I am also able to resolve dissagrements if a relationship goes south =)
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No as I have not yet played with anyone =) But i intend to stick around and use the team speak server frequently
How did you find the server?: I just randomly decided to type Dark into the search box on teamspeak =)
Have you been on any servers before?: No but i do play tekkit =)

P.S. Happy Valentines Day Heart
14-02-2013, 08:34 PM,
RE: Emzy1998's Whitelist Application =)
Welcome

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.