Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist _Hako
21-02-2013, 09:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 21-02-2013, 09:54 PM by Pinkishu.)
Whitelist _Hako
In game name
_Hako

Country
Germany

AgeSad16 or older):
<Classified> (but old enough~) [Yeah, yeah, you may not call it complete, but you asked if age is 16 or older basically; and well I just have a couple standards I stick to :3]

Previous experience with the mods
Uh used most mods for a long time by now (ya, also some tekkit in the past and pre-FTB era)

Why do you think we should whitelist you?:
Uh... good question :3 not sure? I never understood what servers expect to get when they ask this...
I'd say: "I try to be helpful and I'd like to take a look at the server."
But in the end thats more of a answer to a question of like "why would you like to be on the server?"

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why:
Hmm... I'd say so? (did i mention i suck at these questions?)
Depends on the topic in the end. I'm not going to spam chat with lkjrriweiaojrfseljkrerj or run around griefing people. I'm not the epitome of "maturity" though I guess. I can be indecisive, or offended at stupid things~

However i have kind of a moral codex and "institution" and I'd stick to the rules as best as I can, if that answers your question.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?
I don't even know whos on the server, so I doubt it~

How did you find the server?
CC Forums

Have you been on any servers before?
I've probably been on a couple hundred servers in all the time I played MC so far, I'm sorry to say but i don't quite remember every single name Tongue
A few recent-ish ones: OutlandCraft, FTC (wasn't sure if i should mention this, but eh), CC University

@Note: Hope my remarks don't come over as triyng to be smart-ass-ish ^^"
@Note2: I don't have a mic, but I could listen on TS
21-02-2013, 09:58 PM,
RE: Whitelist _Hako
Well first of all we need to have you put your age on here so we do not get anyone under 13. Second of all it seems you have a bit of a smart arse attitude and we do not like to have that kinda of attitude on this server. If you can not even follow the whitelist app rules how do we know you will follow the rules on this server?

Please fix the age section
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
21-02-2013, 10:12 PM,
RE: Whitelist _Hako
Glad to see you stick to your standards

I will let this get white listed but I will not put up with and attitude or trollin to the other members

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.