Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist DarkenedEvil
24-02-2013, 02:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 24-02-2013, 03:01 AM by DarkenedEvil.)
Whitelist DarkenedEvil
In game name: DarkenedEvil
AgeSad16 or older) 16
Previous experience with the mods: I'm not familiar with FTB directly but I mostly use tekkit. I currently have my own ComputerCraft OS(DarkOS) and am most skilled with CC.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: You should whitelist me because I am a dedicated play with a friendly attitude and can make new friends easily.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I believe I am a mature player because I try not to argue with people and also I owned my own server and was Head-Mod for 4-5 months on a server which went down.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Not on this server but the owner of the server I was mod on yes
How did you find the server?: I found the server on the CC forums.
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: I have been on LazyTown and Telracs4 but was falsely banned from it. The mod that did ban me is unwilling to unban even though there was proof as thin as paper.

You can still trust me even though I was banned from that server. I would never grief in my life. I use to own my own server and Moderate another so I know what server owners and mods/admins have to go through on a daily basis.

Thank You,
DarkenedEvil
24-02-2013, 05:03 PM,
RE: Whitelist DarkenedEvil
Whitelisted diamond

Its nice to see some more CC players.
24-02-2013, 08:01 PM,
RE: Whitelist DarkenedEvil
(24-02-2013, 05:03 PM)darkrising Wrote: Whitelisted diamond

Its nice to see some more CC players.

Can't wait to get on probably won't be on today got a family party to go to but definatly sometime in the week!

Thanks again