Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Application
25-02-2013, 04:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013, 12:12 AM by Sxw1212.)
Whitelist Application
In game name:Sxw1212
AgeSad16 or older): 17
Previous experience with the mods:I have played with most of the mods on the list, and I mostly use redpower and computercraft.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?:I want to be whitelisted because all the other computercraft servers shutdown or aren't played on.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why:I think I am a mature player because I have never griefed, and I used to make CC viruses but I don't anymore.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?:No
How did you find the server?:Computercraft forums
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server:Blackwolf, CCNet, ShadowKat Server, and many others.
25-02-2013, 02:59 PM,
RE: Whitelist Application
Delayed

This is one rule I must stick by. You want on the server please list the age

I do not understand what the big problem is with the age. everyone else who has applied has giving there age. We take take pride in this server and do not want to have a bunch of young kids on here muckin things up.

Rules are rules and I will not bend them for anyone.
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
26-02-2013, 12:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013, 12:17 AM by Sxw1212.)
I have changed it and hope to be whitelisted. Also, wouldn't most kids lie about their age?
26-02-2013, 01:18 AM,
Yes I agree...But I hope one would be honest though

White list

Welcome
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
26-02-2013, 04:20 AM,
Move this into approved as not to clutter the board? Also, I'll be on tomorrow Big Grin