Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Ookami5875
26-02-2013, 10:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013, 10:14 AM by Ookami5875.)
Whitelist Ookami5875
In game name: Ookami5875
AgeSad16 or older): 16
Previous experience with the mods: I typically stay near Thermal Expansion and Thaumcraft, but I am expanding more into Redpower and ComputerCraft within my Single Player world.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I have been playing single player for a while now to learn the mods and I feel confident enough to join a server and hold my own and help create community buildings. I'm a huge farm builder within vanilla and I plan on doing more of that with the mods. I typically go off on my own, but I do make my base open to the public, especially when I get my major farms going.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I'm looking for people to have fun with and there is no possible way for that to happen if there is disrespect.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No
How did you find the server?: Feed the Beast Forums
Have you been on any servers before?: This would be my first FTB server, but for vanilla I have been on ShadowPvP, ElysiumPvP, and Persidus.
26-02-2013, 02:17 PM,
RE: Whitelist Ookami5875
Welcome
White listed

I will white list you in 1 hour from the time of the post if not sooner
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.