Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whitelist Harvie
26-02-2013, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013, 11:01 AM by harvie.)
whitelist Harvie
In game name:Harvie
Country:Western Australia Smile (the part where nothing ever happens)
Age: i'm recently 16 and just got my learners drivers license today Big Grin
Previous experience with the mods: yes ive been playing with the mods since before the first map but i have played and completed the first map and 2nd and playing with the launcher since the first public test Smile
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: well i'm a nice funny and caring person who works well and just as good in a team, i'm quite creative and most of my creations look good Big Grin
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: yes i am ive ran 2 servers in the past but shut them down dew to money, all other servers i have been on i have made lots of contributions to help them in the long run Smile
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: no unfortunately not i found the server on the FTB web-site.
How did you find the server?: .... i think i should have read down before haha :p ^^^ as above the FTB web-site ^o^
Have you been on any servers before?: well i have played on too many to remember but the most resent was munch-craft and havencraft also the shot-bow modded servers
26-02-2013, 02:16 PM,
RE: whitelist Harvie
Welcome
White listed

I will white list you in 1 hour from the time of the post if not sooner
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.