Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Bongsmurfen
28-02-2013, 04:11 PM,
Whitelist Bongsmurfen
In game name: Bongsmurfen
Previous experience with the mods: I have played Feed the beast with my irl friend Fisksoppan who recomended this server to me so that I could help him build larger and greater things.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Im good at landscaping and building. Im also very creative and openminded when it comes to designing new buildings and planing new projects.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes I think I am. And I think you can see why when you are reading this application.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Yes I know that Fisksoppan will vouch for me cuz he recomended this server to me.
How did you find the server?: My Irl friend Fisksoppan told me about the server and made me apply for it.
Have you been on any servers before?: No.. Just some Lan servers and singelplayer.
28-02-2013, 04:59 PM,
RE: Whitelist Bongsmurfen
Welcome

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.