Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whitelist DragonBoy757
09-03-2013, 02:12 AM,
whitelist DragonBoy757
In game name: DragonBoy757
Previous experience with the mods: Played Tekkit for about a year. Switched over to FTB (Direwolf & Mindcrack) recently. Run a private server for my friends and I.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: You do not have to whitelist me, but if you do, I would try my best to add to the server's community and be a helpful and active player.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I do believe I am a mature player. I would never think of defiling or griefing anyone else's creations, nor being biased towards other players, nor breaking the rules of the server. Above all else, it's just a game so you should just have fun.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No, I don't know anyone on the server. Sad
How did you find the server?: I discovered the server on the ComputerCraft forums through darkrising's post about it.
Have you been on any servers before? If so name of server: Not FTB servers, but tons of vanilla servers such as Buxville and SerenityMC.
09-03-2013, 03:26 AM,
RE: whitelist DragonBoy757
Welcome

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
09-03-2013, 03:29 AM,
RE: whitelist DragonBoy757
(09-03-2013, 03:26 AM)Saitek2073 Wrote: Welcome

White listed

Thanks Smile