Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whitelist overfritz
10-03-2013, 05:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013, 06:03 AM by overfritz.)
whitelist overfritz
I'm back. Again. Hopefully I can stay.

In game name: overfritz
Country: America (USA, United States of America, whatever you call it.)
AgeSad16 or older) 15, however age doesn't always matter in my opinion. Just because you're older doesn't mean you're mature all the time.
Previous experience with the mods: Coded several programs for CC on the old server, as well as messing around with them offline.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Because I was here a couple months ago before you guys changed modpacks?
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I do think I am a mature player. Even in the face of an annoying jerk or troll I will do my absolute best to remain calm and follow any proper methods of dispersing the troll. And if there is something outside of my control, it will be reported to the proper authorities. Also I don't have a strong habit of yelling at people for no reason (it happens, however very, very rarely).
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Whoever remembers me from when I was on a while back, which I hope there are at least one of you guys.
How did you find the server?: ComputerCraft Forums. Found you guys again thanks to...actually I don't remember.
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: I've been on several normal Minecraft servers before, but this is my only FTB server I go on. I'm also staff on one of them (Admin there)
Normal MC Server is Anticraft (http://www.anticraft.co). This is the one I'm admin on.

Also, I can't find the "ultimate" mod pack you guys use. Any help there?
10-03-2013, 02:27 PM,
RE: whitelist overfritz
The ultimate pack is in the FTB launcher

Age does matter to us as long as you can act mature
and it is always great to have CC people on the server

White listed
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.