Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist brunonande
26-03-2013, 06:17 PM,
Whitelist brunonande
In game name: brunonande

Previous experience with the mods: Discovered mods through direwolf20, way back in the day. Have barely played vanilla since Big Grin I especially enjoy railcraft, IC2 and Thermal Expansion.

Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I like working in teams, contributing with ideas and sweat to building projects. I also enjoy the community aspect of SMP, just hanging out, and helping other people.

Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Well, I'm 24, I have a long SMP experience, without ever getting banned or kicked, and I am a responsible and mature person in real life.

Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I don't think I know any members yet, so no.

How did you find the server?: FTB forums

Have you been on any servers before?: I've been active on the SMP scene for over a year now. I tend to go for small servers, where the community is close and more fun. However that also means most of them die out... Also before RP2 I was in a a couple of servers that came to a halt over map resets and whatnot, unfortunately.
26-03-2013, 08:43 PM,
RE: Whitelist brunonande
Welcome

Whitelisted
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.