Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Honeyc0mb
28-03-2013, 10:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013, 11:18 PM by Honeyc0mb.)
Whitelist Honeyc0mb
In game name: Honeyc0mb
Previous experience with the mods: Computercraft, IC2, Railcraft, Redpower
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Yes Smile
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: i dont act childish. or expect pity
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: No, probably not :L
How did you find the server?: FTBServers.com
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server Loopitech I have played many tekkit servers, more than i care to remember Smile
28-03-2013, 11:11 PM,
RE: Whitelist Honeyc0mb
(28-03-2013, 10:19 PM)Honeyc0mb Wrote: In game name: Honeyc0mb
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: Yes Smile
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: i dont act childish. or expect pity
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server Loopitech I have played many tekkit servers, more than i care to remember Smile

Delayed
Explain why we should white list you
Explain why you are mature
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
28-03-2013, 11:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013, 11:24 PM by Honeyc0mb.)
In game name: Honeyc0mb
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: (Sorry didn't read the question properly) I should be whitelisted because this will be my first FTB server and i am rather eager to try. I am not a mean person and dont like arguing either Smile
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: i dont act childish. or expect pity. I think that being a Immature "Young Adult" is rather patronising and i do not condone it. I think i am a mature player because i dislike being called immature. I will make it my immediate goal to irradicate that image of an immature child from your perspective of me. Also from experience of my past, things play out better for me if i play the mature role rather than the immature
28-03-2013, 11:34 PM,
Welcome White listed

welcome and thank you
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.