Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist Ginixx
30-03-2013, 08:59 AM,
Whitelist Ginixx
In game name: Ginixx
AgeSad16 or older) 17 years old
Previous experience with the mods: Been playing the mods for quite some times now and know about 90% of them
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: because im fun and helpfull player who on occasion also likes to pull off a little prank.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes i think im a pretty mature player. Dont really know how to expain why. Im just not a crying 12 year old Smile
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Not really
How did you find the server?:On the FTB forum. Looked like an interesting server!
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server I've been to a couple open servers but only for like 20 minutes because i'd like to join a server with an stable community.
30-03-2013, 03:33 PM,
RE: Whitelist Ginixx
Welcome

Whitelisted

We have a lot of helpful members that will want to help you right away or you can go solo. Free spawn power and free nano suit armor to get you started in you adventures
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.