Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist finisher99
11-04-2013, 03:04 PM,
Whitelist finisher99
In game name:finisher99
AgeSad16 or older):16
Previous experience with the mods:FTB, tekkit a little volts
Why do you think we should whitelist you?:I like to think that i am quite a good community player and often i like to help others.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why:I don't steal or grief and I'm am not abusive to other players.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: Sorry,but no.
How did you find the server?: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/...slot.9076/
Have you been on any servers before?: i was on a small server called AJ's Dirwolf20 sever which has been down for i while now,Which By the way is why i am looking for a new server.

Finisher99
11-04-2013, 05:11 PM,
RE: Whitelist finisher99
(11-04-2013, 03:04 PM)Finisher99 Wrote: In game name:finisher99
Why do you think we should whitelist you?:I like to think that i am quite a good community player and often i like to help others.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why:I don't steal or grief and I'm am not abusive to other players.
How did you find the server?: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/...slot.9076/
Have you been on any servers before?: i was on a small server called AJ's Dirwolf20 sever which has been down for i while now,Which By the way is why i am looking for a new server.

Finisher99

Delayed

Please tell me what makes you a mature player not just because you do not grief or steal. When I see this on apps it is a red flag for me.
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
11-04-2013, 05:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 05:24 PM by Finisher99.)
(11-04-2013, 05:11 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote:

Finisher99

Delayed

Please tell me what makes you a mature player not just because you do not grief or steal. When I see this on apps it is a red flag for me.

I treat people as i would wish to be treated.

(11-04-2013, 05:17 PM)Finisher99 Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 05:11 PM)Saitek2073 Wrote:

Finisher99

Delayed

sorry i put it as a quote,
i treat people as i would wish to be treated.

I treat people as i would wish to be treated.
11-04-2013, 07:06 PM,
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: i treat people as i would wish to be treated also if i do something wrong i will accept responsibility for my actions.
11-04-2013, 07:35 PM,
(11-04-2013, 07:06 PM)Finisher99 Wrote: Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: i treat people as i would wish to be treated also if i do something wrong i will accept responsibility for my actions.

Welcome
Whitelisted
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
11-04-2013, 07:38 PM,
thanks