Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White-List Dethier
12-04-2013, 10:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-04-2013, 12:42 AM by dethier.)
White-List Dethier
In game name: Dethier
Previous experience with the mods: I have been working with these mods in single played for the past atleast year.
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.2.3, and I have been modding minecraft on my own shortly after I started. I have been using tech mods since Industrial-craft 1 (if you remember how long ago that was). I also think that I will be able to contribute alot to the server given the chance.
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: I am easy to get along with and I can help others should they need it. My knowledge of these mods is not perfect, but I have a good amount of knowledge on them.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I sadly do not know anyone on the server, but I hope that will change soon.
How did you find the server?: I found this server through the feed-the-beast website.
Have you been on any servers before?: I have hosted a server off of my laptop before for a few friends so I know how annoying it can be to keep all the files up to date and other server side issues. I have grown fairly bored of playing with my friends in my school as their knowledge of these mods is VERY limited sadly. I look forward to playing with a decent sized community that actually know what theiy're doing.

Quick edit: Your server was listed under the DW20 modpack yet your website says you use the Ultimate mod pack, was hoping you could clarify the mod pack used on the server.
13-04-2013, 12:53 AM,
RE: White-List Dethier
Welcome

White listed

It is the Ultimate pack
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.