Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitelist-Steifmaster
15-04-2013, 06:11 PM,
Whitelist-Steifmaster
In game name:Steifmaster
Previous experience with the mods: I have been playing with ftb for a while now and wanted to play with some more ppl then just my mates on lan
Why do you think we should whitelist you?: I want to help ppl on the server and i want to help this server to grove bigger. Also got several friends that will join if they like the server
Do you think you are mature player? Explain why: Yes i think im mature player becouse of i have never greifed anyone and i always respect the admins and other players. I will never complain unless its really a inporten complain.
Are there any members that you think will vouch for you?: I think Laarryy1234 would vote on me becouse he is on of my best mate
How did you find the server?: Laarryy1234 tipes me about this server and i look when he play and it looks very nice and looks to be many ppl that want to help each other
Have you been on any servers before?: If so name of server: I own my own server myself its a 1000 slot server with atm 800 ppl on daily but i wanted to take some time off and play with some mods insted of bukkit vanilla minecraft.
15-04-2013, 06:14 PM,
RE: Whitelist-Steifmaster
Welcome
Whitelisted
Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.